Sunday, March 8, 2009

Today was a good day

So my good friend Punk had his farewell today. That was really fun, and very inspiring to go to. He did fantastic on his talk, and I know that he is going to make an amazing missionary!
My dad also went with me! That was really exciting. He hasn't been to church in years. I myself have just started going again, so you can imagine the immense happiness I felt at having my dad there. My mom was also going to go, but she isn't doing so well. I loved seeing most of Punk's family today. They are amazing, genuine people. Not much else has been happening lately. Although I got a weird text, from someone I love with all my heart, that I am anxiously awaiting the explanation to. More on that if anything comes to it! (Lets hope it does) That is pretty much it in the world of Shaye this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for coming. I felt bad that I didn't get to meet your dad. Tell him that I appreciate him being there too and how sorry I was that you guys didn't get to stay. I hope that your mom was and is okay. Hugs to you Shaye!! You are a sweeeeetheart!

    ReplyDelete